Tasting Room Info and Rules
- Patrons required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking, under the age of 2, or have a health issue. (If you are standing, you must have a mask on)
- Limiting seating to a maximum of 8 customers per table — unless from an immediate family or the same household.
- We do not take reservations for tables and have limited seating due to regulations. If a table is not available inside, you can ask to put your name on our list and we will text you when the next table is available.
- We are a BYOF establishment. Feel free to bring something to eat, but please clean up afterwards. We have many great local food options!
- We have plenty of outdoor seating and stand up tables.
- Please wear a mask when entering the Brewery/Taproom.
- We are sorry, we are not allowed to have Dogs outside or inside of the brewery. Check out the FAQ’s page for more info.